Edmonton, AB dentist provides restorative and cosmetic services
Dr. Caouette and his team always take the time to ensure all procedures have aesthetic as well as functional results. At South Central Dentistry in Edmonton, AB you’ll see a general dentist who applies careful attention and artistry to every procedure. Call (780) 757-3723.
In Edmonton, AB, you don’t have to see one dentist for restorative treatments and another for cosmetic dentistry. Dr. Jerome Caouette at South Central Dentistry provides a full range of services to keep smiles healthy and attractive.
Cosmetic dentistry refers to any treatment intended specifically to improve the appearance of your smile. Our popular cosmetic services include:
- Dental veneers – These thin shells of lustrous porcelain mask a multitude of enamel flaws, gaps, and minor alignment issues. Your smile can be transformed in just two visits.
- Tooth-colored fillings and bonding – Pliable composite resin bonding material is an economical, one-visit solution for poorly-shaped teeth or other imperfections. It is strong and durable enough to beautifully restore tooth decay, even in molars.
- Inlays and onlays – These porcelain restorations are ideal for areas of damage or decay too large to support a filling, but not big enough to warrant a full crown.
- Crowns – A porcelain crown may be used for aesthetic improvement in the shape or color of a tooth, or for providing strength and protection.
- Bridges – A bridge holds an artificial tooth (or several) in place, with crowns on adjacent teeth.
- Dental implants – An implant replaces the root of a missing tooth. It is topped with a porcelain crown to restore appearance and full function.
- Dentures – Dr. Caouette offers partial and full dentures, as well as implant-supported prosthetics.
As you can see from the above descriptions, in most cases restoration and cosmetic enhancement go hand-in-hand. At South Central Dentistry in Edmonton, AB you see a general dentist who applies artistry to every procedure. Call (780) 757-3723.