Edmonton, AB dentist provides restorative and cosmetic services
In Edmonton, AB
, you don’t have to see one dentist
for restorative treatments and another for cosmetic
dentistry. Dr. Jerome Caouette at South Central Dentistry provides a full range of services to keep smiles healthy and attractive.
Cosmetic dentistry refers to any treatment intended specifically to improve the appearance of your smile. Our popular cosmetic services include:
- Dental veneers – These thin shells of lustrous porcelain mask a multitude of enamel flaws, gaps, and minor alignment issues. Your smile can be transformed in just two visits.
- Tooth-colored fillings and bonding – Pliable composite resin bonding material is an economical, one-visit solution for poorly-shaped teeth or other imperfections. It is strong and durable enough to beautifully restore tooth decay, even in molars.
- Inlays and onlays – These porcelain restorations are ideal for areas of damage or decay too large to support a filling, but not big enough to warrant a full crown.
- Crowns – A porcelain crown may be used for aesthetic improvement in the shape or color of a tooth, or for providing strength and protection.
- Bridges – A bridge holds an artificial tooth (or several) in place, with crowns on adjacent teeth.
- Dental implants – An implant replaces the root of a missing tooth. It is topped with a porcelain crown to restore appearance and full function.
- Dentures – Dr. Caouette offers partial and full dentures, as well as implant-supported prosthetics.
As you can see from the above descriptions, in most cases restoration and cosmetic enhancement go hand-in-hand. At South Central Dentistry in Edmonton, AB you see a general dentist who applies artistry to every procedure. Call (780) 757-3723.